Canon is one of the known brands in the digital industry. Canon is itself a brand that needs no introduction and globally known. Many other companies compete in the race of being on the top of high tech gadgets. However, one company is beginning to stand out from the rest of the pack. It has used its resources to create exciting new ranges in the market.
While handling the canon printers you can face any issues. One of the main issues is when your printer suddenly stops printing. It is quite frustrating. Well in this article you get to know about the reasons and some of the steps.
- Due to the wrong and false configuration causes this printing error
- When the waste ink absorber is full then this technical fault appears while you handling canon printer
- paper stuck or paper jam
- Improper connection
- Out-dated drivers
- Untidy the rollers and toners
- Low ink cartridges
Check for Paper Jam inside the Printer
- You need to clear the paper jam inside the canon printer.
- Next, look the record for Jam in Sheet Feeder Tray. Take the paper out delicately with two hands on the off chance that you see any paper stuck there; in any case, the paper may be destroyed.
- Open Output Printer Cover and Make sure that there is no paper inside.
- Open the printer backboard and check whether the paper is stuck inside.
- Presently Load The Paper In The Feeder Tray Back The Power On and Turn On The Printer.
Perform a power cycle
- At first, turn off your Canon printer.
- Disconnect the energy twine from the wall outlet.
- Then, re-open it through maintaining the Power button for a minute.
- Attach the power cord once more and join it on your device.
- Power on each system and the Canon printer.
- Now, try to take a print and test whether the canon printer is resolved or not.
Reset ink absorber
The ink absorber is planned to clear waste ink in the printer. An ink defends can now and again cause a printer error. In this manner, we just need to fix the ink shield. While pressing the power button, you need to press and hold the power button to associate the power string to reset the printer. When you turned on the printer wait for a while. This will refresh the printer settings.
We wish that through this you get to know more about the Canon printer. Sometimes some of the errors could stop you from it. You need to use the updated drivers for smooth functioning. In the above article, you get to know some of the reasons which led to this error.