Norton helps you to protect your data from unsafe viruses and other detectable viruses, which can improve your computer situation. The best benefit of it is that it can be shifted through one device to another. There are many issues that you can face in Norton. One of the many issues is Norton error 8504, 102. It occurs when your device failed to start Norton antivirus
- It can easily trace the lost or stolen gadgets in which you have installed it. Norton surely can help or maintain your PC health.
- It easily removes or eradicates malware for the smooth functioning of your device.
Well in this article you get to know some of the causes behind Norton error 8504, 102. However, it is important to know some of the troubleshooting steps to tackle those issues. To understand the issue and solve this, you need to look for solutions.
Some of the ways which help to solve the Norton error 8504, 102:
Method 1: Check the connection
Before following any of the further steps choose the easy steps by checking your Wi-Fi connection. Maybe the Norton error 8504, 102 occurs due to the slow internet. You need to change the internet settings
- Restart the PC and modem or Wi-Fi whatever you are using.
- Try to put both the devices in the safe mode for the easy connection.
- Then run the operating system.
- Update your Wi-Fi router or modem for a better connection.
- After that see through the Norton antivirus if it is working or not. If not, then go to another method.
How to fix Norton Error 8504,104 – Simple Guide!
Reinstall the Norton antivirus
It is better to reinstall the Norton antivirus for better functioning. All you need to do is to uninstall the current software and reinstall that again. Follow the steps:
- Sign In to Norton.
- If you don’t have a Norton account then you need to sign in to the Norton account. Type in your email address and password for Norton, and snap Sign In.
- If you don’t have a Norton account, click Create account and complete the sign-up process.
- In the Norton Setup window, click Download Norton.
- Snap Agree and Download.
- Click OK to spare and open the Setup.zip document.
- When the download completes, double-tap the Norton item Installer.
- Press Agree and Install to begin the procedure.
- Follow the on-screen guidelines to finish the establishment.
- Click Continue when Live Updates were done.
- In the Installation Successful window, click Restart.
Read more errors about Norton 360 not working on windows 10
It is to be noted that after the following steps, you need to restart the PC so that the antivirus could be adjusted to the changed settings. We wish that through this article you get to know about the Norton error 8504, 102. We know that malware can affects the documents and other private stuff.
So it is like the most important thing to install a good antivirus which gives you a quick shield to protect your data from Trojans. Sometimes a slight bit different in date and time can create this issue to be arises. We wish that this article will be helpful for you to know better about the Norton error.