As we know that outlook is a good email administrator. It helps in receiving and sending emails, images, etc. There are many more features to it. But somehow people face issues like not receiving mails or slow in receiving emails. It is a very common issue that people face in Outlook. Well in this article you get to know the main causes behind why outlook not receiving emails. It is very important to rectify this error. So this article will help you to solve these issues in the easiest way possible.
Some of the reason behind outlook not receiving emails:
- Maybe the sender enters the wrong mail address. You won’t receive the mails if the sender is entering the wrong mail address.
- The out-dated version of outlook leads you to face this issue.
- Some of the viruses or malware could affect the windows and lead you to face this issue.
- A low internet connection may lead you to suffer this issue.
After knowing some of the causes, it is important to solve this issue as soon as possible. Well in this article, you get to know some of the troubleshooting steps to rectify this issue.
Change internet settings
It is important to have a strong internet connection to send or receive any mails. In case, your Wi-Fi router shows a slow network, then it is important to change the settings for better functioning.
- Restart the PC and modem or Wi-Fi whatever you are using.
- Try to put both the devices in the safe mode for the easy connection.
- Then run the operating system.
- Update your Wi-Fi router or modem for a better connection.
- Enter the new and strong password to your Wi-Fi.
Clear cookies and cache
It is the small files that is been downloaded on your computer without your knowledge. Cookies and cache stop the functioning of your device and slow down the speed. It is important to remove the cookies and cache from your computer for the better functioning of your applications too.
An updated version of Outlook
It is always preferable to use the updated version of Outlook on your computer. In case, you are using the out-dated version then you can face issues more of that. Using the updated version of Outlook may explore some of the new features which are good to be used.
We wish that through this article you get to know some of the causes and the troubleshooting ways to solve why outlook not receiving emails. It is always advisable to restart the device after making any changes. One of the main causes is the sender’s send to the wrong recipients. You need to enter the correct name to send emails. After following those steps to solve the issues. If you haven’t resolved it then try to make the new account. We wish that the article is quite understandable to you.
Outlook errors and their Solution:
- Outlook PST cannot be found
- Make the font bigger in outlook
- Outlook error code 21999
- Outlook error 0x8004010f
- Fix Outlook not sending emails