MS Outlook is been on the top of the email administrator. It has been first released in 1997 and since it has been ruling the other email services. It has many other features that users really enjoyed. As we know that there are some of the issues that every application has. Outlook also faces some of the issues Outlook error 0x800ccc1a.
Well if you face this issue, then you are in the right place to search for the solution. In this article, you get to know some of the ways by which you can solve this issue as soon as possible.
- Error 0x800ccc1a is not limited to the incompatibility of SSL port number.
- Some of the other causes are Outlook PST file error issues, unable to install MS Outlook, etc.
After knowing some of the reasons behind the issues; it is good to move forward for some of the troubleshooting steps.
Steps to rectify the Outlook error 0x800ccc1a
Check the Outlook PST File:
Sometimes, you can also fix the error 0x800ccc1a by solving the issue in the PST file. PST file corruption might cause problems while sending an e-mail through SMTP or POP servers.
- If the corrupted PST file is repairable because the corruption is minor, then any technician would solve this issue by using Microsoft’s proprietary Inbox Repair Tool.
- Scanpst is a PST tool that Microsoft includes with MS Outlook system files.
- It is an easy to use tool that generally fixes all issue related to PST errors and thereby fixes the error 0x800ccc1a.
Check you Outlook
One of the main reasons for this issue is an overloaded mailbox. So, in that case, a user needs to remove the unnecessary files and folders. A user must careful that he does not exceed the size limit of 15 GB. So, check your file size and remove the unnecessary one. Here are the steps to it:
- Go to File option
- Select Mailbox Cleanup
- Then, click on the View Mailbox Size
- Now, click on the account under the Folder tab.
- And then, click on the Folder properties.
- Select Folder size.
Here, see how much size is used and remove the unnecessary and unwanted file or folder. A user can delete files like:
- Unnecessary emails in your inbox
- Emails attached with unimportant images, or other documents
- Clean junk folder
We wish that through this article you get to solve this issue as soon as possible. After making certain changes, it is important to restart the device to make it function better. Outlook error 0x800ccc1a needs to be corrected for the smooth functioning of sending and receiving emails.
Make sure that you have a high speed or strong internet connection. In case, you are using a slow internet connection, then you’ll be irritated between the whole procedures. We wish that the article is helpful for you in solving Outlook error 0x800ccc1a.
- Why Outlook PST cannot be found? (with solution)
- How to make the font bigger in outlook?
- Outlook error code 21999
- How do I fix outlook not receiving emails? Fix (with solution)
- How do I fix outlook not sending emails? (Fix with Solution)