PST stands for a personal storage table or in computing language. It is the proprietary file format built by Microsoft to save copies of any kind of messages, events and another item which is necessary for Microsoft software. PST is the extensively utilized document design. People who need to move IMAP mailboxes to Outlook or access some other email server information with Outlook. In this article, we are going to talk about How to open PST file in outlook?
- Firstly, convert that information into PST, and afterward, access it through MS Outlook.
- The way toward opening the PST record is practically comparative in Outlook 2010 and later forms.
- For example, you can have PST record information in Outlook 2010 in every two distinct ways. The easier of them is the “Open and Import” choice and the other is “Add Data Files.”
There are three different ways to open a PST file or .pst file is as follows:-
- Start MS Outlook, and select the “File” tab.
- Now, select the “Open” option from the menu, and afterward pick the option “Import.”
- A new window will appear on the computer then choose “Import from another program or file” and click “Next.”
- In the next step, another window will appear on the screen afterward select “Outlook data file” and click “Next.”
- Now, choose the PST file that you need to import or transfer in Outlook with the “Browse” option and click “Next.”
- In the following and last step, select the folder you have to import, select whether you need to bring these things into the current folder or a similar folder, and click on “Finish” to end the cycle.
- Start or open Microsoft Outlook, and select the “File” tab.
- Choose the “Account Settings” option appears on the screen, and then click on “Account settings” from the drop-down menu.
- In the new window appears on the screen, the user has to choose the tab named “Data Files” and click to the “Add” button.
- Search the location where the file has to be saved and select the PST file that you need to open in Outlook and click “OK.”
- Lastly, you need to click on Close to end the procedure.
- Open the tool. Choose the mode to open files (you can choose single just as various records simultaneously). Click Browse to select a PST file.
- Select the PST file and click “Open.”
- Click on Next to move forward in the procedure.
- The tool will give you the basic instance of Process Information so read it, and then click on the tab “Finish” to start the process.
- The tool consequently begins handling the mailbox items of the PST file or document.
- After handling every file and folder, it will give you a preview and a brief instance of the mailbox stored in the PST file.
We wish that the article is helpful for the users to know How to open the PST file in outlook. Above are the steps which you can consider to open the PST file in outlook.
- Why Outlook PST cannot be found? (with solution)
- How to make the font bigger in outlook?
- Outlook error code 21999
- How do I fix outlook not receiving emails? Fix (with solution)
- How do I fix outlook not sending emails? (Fix with Solution)