Norton is the best-known antivirus which helps in eradicating malware and Trojans. Its main aim is to remove malicious files from the device for the smooth functioning of your system. There are many antiviruses but there is a trusted one which helps in marinating the good health of your device. People enjoyed Norton services in android, windows, Mac, etc. Mac operating system is quite delicate to handle. The features are good. Norton has great features which help mac devices to be malware-free. One of the many errors which people face is Norton security stuck on pending mac.
The reason behind the Norton security stuck on pending mac:
- Unable to install Norton Antivirus in Mac
- An out-dated version of Norton antivirus
- Internet is not properly connected
- Some corrupted files are downloaded without your knowledge.
After knowing the reason, it is quite important to know the solutions also. Therefore, some of the troubleshooting steps help you to tackle the error.
How to Uninstall Norton Internet Security on Mac
Some of the steps are:
Method 1: Check the connection
Before following any of the further steps choose the easy steps by checking your Wi-Fi connection. Maybe it stopped because of the wire’s improper connection or some server issues. We directly do not blame Norton for this.
- Restart the PC and modem or Wi-Fi whatever you are using.
- Try to put both the devices in the safe mode for the easy connection.
- Then run the operating system.
- Update your Wi-Fi router or modem for a better connection.
Method 2: Reinstall the Norton
It is better to reinstall the Norton antivirus for better functioning. All you need to do is to uninstall the current software and reinstall that again. Follow the steps:
- Sign In to Norton.
- If you don’t have a Norton account then you need to sign in to the Norton account. Type in your email address and password for Norton, and snap Sign In.
- If you don’t have a Norton account, click Create account and complete the sign-up process.
- In the Norton Setup window, click Download Norton.
- Snap Agree and Download.
- Click OK to spare and open the Setup.zip document.
- When the download completes, double-tap the Norton item Installer.
- Press Agree and Install to begin the procedure.
- Follow the on-screen guidelines to finish the establishment.
- Click Continue when Live Updates were done.
- In the Installation Successful window, click Restart.
Make sure to restart the device for easy setup and smooth functioning.
Also, read more about Norton error 3038 104
We wish that through this article, you get to know about the Norton antivirus. Some of the errors which led to stop Norton working in Mac. We wish that the steps quite simple to understand. We prefer antivirus to scan and eradicate the malware from the device. Therefore, it is always preferable to use the updated version of Norton antivirus to explore the new features of antivirus. We though wish that reinstalling the Norton antivirus process is quite easy to understand.
- What is McAfee error 1603
- McAfee web advisor not working in Firefox
- How to fix Norton live update failed to complete issue?
- Fix McAfee EPO error 1053
- McAfee uninstall not working
- What is Norton error 3038, 104? Fix (with solution)