McAfee is a globally known antivirus. It scans the device to search the malware which could delete your data. Nowadays everybody needs antivirus to protect the data of your device. McAfee is the correct option to look for that. It blocks you to surf some of the unprotected websites. It automatically clears the cache and cookies. McAfee has great features includes live safe, safe family, etc. in those features, children could enjoy surfing but with parental control. Parents need not worry about children surfing also sometimes McAfee uninstall not working.
Well in this article we talk about some of the ways by which you can uninstall the McAfee. There are some of the drawbacks which lead the clients to uninstall or delete the application.
Some of the drawbacks of McAfee uninstall not working are:
- One of the biggest issues is that the McAfee antivirus takes a lot of memory.
- It slows down the PC due to its immense memory.
- In any case, you are using the out-dated version, it automatically stops.
- It can collapse your device or freeze your data.
People face these kinds of issues and that made them uninstall the McAfee services. But by the time they uninstall it, McAfee uninstaller not working. This is another issue which is faced by the clients. Below are some of the ways by which you can uninstall the McAfee in case of McAfee uninstall not working.
Method 1: Uninstall McAfee using the settings
- Open the Settings menu by either tapping the Start button in the left-hand corner. Afterward the cog symbol or scanning for Settings utilizing the Windows search box. Tapping on the application outcome.
- Open the Apps menu.
- Utilize the search box to scan for McAfee to discover everything identified with McAfee on your framework.
- Select the McAfee item or application you need to uninstall and tap the Uninstall button. When asked, affirm your decision by clicking Uninstall once more.
- Windows will approach you for authorization to proceed, as uninstalling an application is an authoritative capacity. When you affirm, you’ll experience the McAfee uninstaller.
Method 2: uninstalling McAfee using the Removal tool
- Download the updated McAfee removal tool
- Run the device. It doesn’t require an installation option.
- Accept the permit understanding and information the CAPTCHA code as mentioned, clicking Next as instructed.
- Hang tight for the uninstall procedure to work. At the point when finished, on the off chance that you might want additional data about the procedure, click View Logs.
- Whenever requested to reboot your framework, make a point to spare all that you need and afterward restart as you generally would.
Read about more errors of McAfee here.
We wish that through this article you get to know more about the McAfee uninstallation not working. The methods are quite easy to follow. In this article, we try to tell you some of the causes which lead you to face the issue. We hope that you can follow the steps precisely.