Whenever you open your Pc with a smaller font then you realize that it is not easy for anyone to read the text or even the name of the application which is downloaded in your system. We used to keep our documents in the PC and try to maintain that record. You can change the font size on your PC as well. You must think that font size only matters in your documents but it is important to have a good font size which is used in your PC.
Steps to change the Pc font size:
We mostly use two types of PC whether it is windows or mac. These are two very different processors nowadays and changing the font size is quite different. You need to follow the steps in the windows:
- Right-click the desktop and from the drop-down menu pick Display settings (Windows 10) or Personalize (Windows 8/7).
- In Windows 10, look down to the Scale and format section and select the menu close to the text that says Change the size of text, applications, and different things.
- And In Windows 10, pick a zoom level.
- In Windows 8, there is a slider to make text and different things bigger or littler. There’s likewise a Change just the text size alternative at the bottom of this page you can adjust to make title bars, menus, symbols, and different things bigger or smaller.
- In Windows 7, pick an alternate zoom level, either Smaller, Medium, or Larger.
Change the Pc font size on Mac:
Now you can make the font size bigger in the Mac. As we know the Mac settings are quite complicated but you can follow these steps to make the font size bigger:
- From the Apple menu, select System Preferences.
- From the drop-down menu Displays and then Display.
- Select Scaled and afterward select the lower resolution to lower the font size and upper resolution for the bigger font size.
It is always better to have the best font for the PC so that it would not be any difficult for people to read any of the text on the PC whether it is on display or in any of the text documents. We wish that you understand how to make the font size bigger in your PC and any case if you want to set the default font size then you just reverse the whole procedure.