McAfee is the best antivirus which helps you to eradicate malware and Trojans. It shields the computer and tries to protect the data from malicious attacks. People can trust the services as they bring new features to the antivirus. Some of the features like live safe, quick scans, etc. In this article, we will talk about How to Fix McAfee Error Code 11004.
There are various ways to Fix McAfee Error Code 11004
- You can repair the Registries which are linked with the Error code 11004
- It is important to scan malware to protect the PC data
- Junk files such as temporary files and folders can be cleaned up
- Updated Device drivers of your PC is the best to eradicate the issues
- By selecting reset settings, you can change the setting of your antivirus
- You can reinstall the McAfee antivirus.
- A windows system file checker can be run again. However, Windows can be cleaned and updated again.
The first thing first that is trying to edit the Windows registry entries manually by creating a backup for that you need to export a portion of the registry.
Steps to follow for McAfee Error Code 11004:
- Go to the “Start” button then search for Command then press “CTRL”, “Shift” and “Enter” keys in one go.
- Just click on the yes button which will prompt.
- Now write “Regedit” press enter on it. In this option selected, the right key for your Error code 11004 takes a backup for this error code.
- Ensure to save the selected branch option from the “Export Range” menu.
As this is a runtime error you should know that it happens because some programs are not able to function simultaneously. To fix run time error, these conflicting programs should be stopped first.
To stop some of the conflicting programs, follow the steps:
- Press Ctrl+ALT+DEL all together and TASK MANAGER OPTION will get open. Now you will be able to see the currently running programs list.
- Now you need to click on the End Process button to stop all the running programs. Remember to stop one program at a time.
- Now observe while stopping programs which program is causing the McAfee Error Code 11004. After this, you can start reinstalling the application.
You can also read about other McAfee errors here.
We wish that through this you get to know some of the steps which help you to rectify the issues. The above steps provide you an insight on how to fix McAfee Error Code 11004.