Gmail is the free web email postal which gives the users the huge storage of messages. Users can link their other accounts with Gmail. It is associated with google. It is easy to understand how Gmail works. In the left corner of the Gmail preface, there is a slot for the messages or compose messages, sent messages, or even the trash. You can change the picture of your Gmail account.
People are very creative these days. Someone wants to change the picture or the font size or the font style. It is totally up to them. They can choose whatever they want in their Gmail account. They give you the other apps associated with Gmail like Google Drive, Google photos, etc. you can very well ask for the changes.
Well in this article we would like to tell you how to change the font size in Gmail.
Sometimes we got the whole written format on the Gmail which we are unable to read. It brings the complication to the eyes. So we need to change the font size.
Font size is the unit that you can measure according to the words ina text. The bigger the word the bigger the font size. Users usually prefer to have a defaulted font size for the Gmail as they don’t want to disturb the setting. Some beautiful and the bigger font size attract the reader so it is necessary for those who want to attract readers in their business.
It is easy to read the big font rather than the smaller one. So the user opts for the bigger font size which does not need any load to work.
If someone wants to give the information descriptively then they use bullets and numbers and colors to highlight those things but they can increase the font size for the topics and the headings. It will be pleasing for the users to read any messages ion Gmails.
Well, the font size is easy to read then it creates a nice atmosphere for the readers to read it too. Let’s take an example, if we are reading newspaper then the readers focus on the heading which is big and bold and if they find it interesting then only they read it further. Which means the small font sizes affects the mind of the readers.
So whenever there is an important message that came in your Gmail account you want to see that in a different font size which is easy to read.
To change the font size you need to follow the steps given below:
- Go to Gmail if it is installed on your computer or phone and if not then go to Google from any browser.
- Fill the Login ID and password. So that you can go to your Gmail account. There is an option of forgetting a password. In case you forget your password then you can recover that by following the steps which they asking for.
- After login, the preface of the Gmail is easy. Go to the settings.
If you want to change the font size in a single mail then you need to follow the steps:
- Click on the compose on the left side of the preface, click on the attached file, and then you can click on the file in which you want to change the font size.
- Click on the formatting option which is a symbol of “A” and after that, you can change the font style with others.
- After that, you can click on the font size option which is represented with the Ts.
- Click the small or large whatever suited to you to change the font size of that specific file.
To change the font size defaulted then follow these steps:
- Go to the browser and search for the Gmail.
- Log in to your Gmail account with the ID and password.
- When the preface has opened than go to the right corner of the preface and click on the settings and choose Labs.
- After clicking that, go down and click on the Default Text styling and enable it.
- And click on the general tab setting and click on the default text style and then you can change the font style, size, colours, etc. if you want to change the font size to larger then click the large then you are good to do that.
We wish that through this article you get to know how to change the font size of the Gmail messages for the single file or to change the default settings of Gmail.
How do we change the font size of Gmail in the windows computer?
Well the process is quite similar if you can change the font size in Gmail on the phone as the preface of the Gmail is quite similar and I don’t think there is much difference.
How many font sizes are available on Gmail?
There are 4 types of font size. In these sizes, you can change the font whatever you like. Four font sizes are: small, medium, large, huge.