Hotmail is known as the world’s first webmail which is quite famous and later on taken by Microsoft. The name changes and now it is known as Outlook. One of the important features of Hotmail is that it focuses on the prime messages that are which is important for the users to see and the other less important messages can wait for sometimes. So users need not scroll down the inbox to see which message is important and which is not.
It scans the spam mails and tries to eradicate from the inbox so that spam mails will not create any issues. You can attach files up to 100 MB which is great for the users to send any files and it is expandable if the users are uploading that document to one drive and then share a link.
But despite this some of the issues which come in your way while handling the Hotmail account. Below are some troubleshooting steps by which you can solve the issues as soon as possible:
Hotmail account not working
This issue occurs due to the cache and cookies, weak internet connection, viruses, outdated versions, etc. You need to solve those issues as it stopped your whole work and cause a lot of time waste. To solve those issues:
- Cache and cookies: Whenever we browse on the internet they save history or the browsing history which is junk for the browser. Sometimes, while browsing the users can reach the unsecured websites and it contains the corrupted cache and cookies which cause the issue of Hotmail is not working. It is important to clear the browsing history or the cookies as soon as possible because f the cache and cookies viruses can also corrupt your computer.
- Weak internet connection: It might be the reason for the Hotmail account is not working, due to the poor connectivity; Hotmail is not able to connect with the internet and is not working. To solve that, you need to close the data and do it again or turn off the airplane mode and turned it on, to see that the data is working.
- Outdated version: if the user is using the Hotmail app then it needs to update. If the Hotmail app is outdated then it will not work then you need to update it otherwise. It is important to update for the new features and the other thing. The users must use the updated version of Hotmail.
Hotmail Login issues
Sometimes the user faces the issue of not able to log in to the Hotmail account as it shows the try again, then it stuck your work and you need to solve this issue as soon as possible. The reason for this might be the virus occurs, restart the device, low connection, etc. to solve these issues you need to follow the troubleshooting steps so that this problem is solved as soon as possible:
- Virus: After browsing unsecured websites the user sometimes forgets then unsecured websites welcomes the viruses through cookies and without your knowledge it corrupts the whole computer. It is important to delete the cookies and cache as well as check the antivirus whether it works ok or not. Because if your antivirus is not working then the viruses can affect the Hotmail login process or the other stuff on your computer.
- Restart the device. If the issue occurs where you are not able to log in then it is better to restart the computer and try again later. Maybe after a time it starts and works without any issue.
- Low connection: if you are not able to log in your Hotmail account then the low connection is the reason. If you are not fully connected to the internet connection then you are not supposed to log in to the Hotmail account. You need to check the network connection. Just turn off your airplane mode and turn it on to see the data connection.
These are some of the troubleshooting steps for the issue which the users most likely to face while handling the Hotmail account. There are other issues that users can face and to know more about Hotmail you need to contact the Hotmail customer support for any other issues. We wish that through the medium of this article the user gets to know some of the troubleshooting steps.